Fire and Smoke Damage
One of the things we hear the most after a home of business fire is, “I feel like I’ve lost everything.” It’s akin to reading a sentence that has been erased. Everything familiar that you put into that home or business—your time, care and personality—seems to be gone. The physical trauma is bad enough; the emotional trauma makes it seem that much worse. In fact, after a fire, life can feel out of control.
Let ESR help you recover, restore your property and regain control.
We have more than two decades of experience mending and restoring fire, smoke, and soot damaged homes and businesses in Central Florida, the Space Coast and the Treasure Coast. We know that the most important factor after a fire is ensuring you, your family, or your workers are tended to and comforted, and this means ensuring that the things about which you care—your precious possessions and valued buildings, are cared for in the most respectful and professional way.
After one call, your ESR Rapid-Response Team™responds immediately to get things back to normal through the following measures:
- Secure and board up property
- Assess damages
- Clean the structure and your personal effects (we even pack, move, inventory, clean and label them for you)
- Restore the structure and appearance of your property back to pre-loss conditions with minimal disruptions to your life
- Keep you up-to-date on all activities, every step of the way
- Keep movement within the house to a minimum so as to keep soot from transferring to otherwise clean surfaces.
- If the power is off, empty the refrigerator, throwing away perishable food, and prop it open to keep it from molding.
- Do not switch on any ceiling fixture or fan if the ceiling is wet. The wiring may be wet or damaged.
- Before doing any cleaning or painting, contact ESR for advice to keep from setting in any soot or odors. We’re always here to help 24/7/365, even if it’s with questions.