Mold isn’t just unsightly; it can be downright dangerous. It doesn’t just damage property; it can damage people. Medical experts have repeatedly reported that exposure to certain types of mold can cause health problems like asthma, allergies and worse. And, the last thing you want is to expose yourself, your family or employees to mold. Besides that old loaf of bread you may have forgotten in the pantry, mold can grow on almost any surface. Walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, paper and even insulation are at risk for mold growth. It can be caused by flooding, leaky pipes or too much indoor air humidity. Nobody wants to deal with mold. But we do it every day! And though it’s not glamorous, we take pride in being known as Florida’s mold experts. If you suspect a mold infestation in your property, call ESR immediately. With one call, our licensed and certified Rapid-Response Team™ can get you and your property on the road to becoming a healthier, mold-free environment through the following measures:
- Mold assessment
- Remove traces of mold
- Monitor humidity levels in your building
- Check on all surfaces in building, including walls
- Keep you up-to-date on all activities, every step of the wayESR’s tips on how to prevent mold growth:
- Check weather stripping, seals, and caulking for leaks or breaks, and make sure your gutters stay clean and unclogged.
- Don't let your foundation stay wet by providing ample drainage away from your house.
- Use a dehumidifier in damp areas of your home like your kitchen and bath.
- Regularly check your attic, closets, bathrooms, and other dark or wet areas for signs of mold.
- Clean or replace air filters regularly to boost air circulation.
- At the first sign of mold, call ESR immediately so that we can thoroughly evaluate your mold problem.